Emerald Nursing are currently seeking temporary CSSD Technicians to join their team to work with clients in leading HSE and private hospitals nationwide.
– Sterilizing and decontaminating equipment and instruments
– Maintaining accurate records of all materials and equipment processed through the CSSD department
– Ensuring that all equipment used in the hospital is working properly
– Liaising with clinical and nursing staff regarding the availability of sterile
– Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
– At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
– Decontamination course level 1 or higher (preferable)
– Infection control
– Hand hygiene
– Manual Handling
– Handling of Clinicals
If you wish to join our ever growing team as a CSSD Technician please apply here, call Rachel Lomena on 0858669127 or email to apply.