Emerald Nursing partners with leading health care providers and specialises in providing high-quality temporary nurse, medical and health care assistant placements in the Republic of Ireland. With a strong commitment to ethical business practices, ongoing education, and community involvement, we strive to deliver the highest quality health care staff to our valued clients.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced 360 recruiter to join our team. As a health care recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and placing health care professionals for our clients. Your primary focus will be on providing the right candidates to meet our client’s needs in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be instrumental in ensuring a positive experience for both our clients and health care professionals. In addition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to business development activities within the health care division.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive recruitment strategy to attract experienced and qualified health care professionals.
- Conduct thorough screening and interviews to assess candidate’s suitability for our client’s requirements.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with health care professionals and clients, fostering a positive experience for all parties involved.
- Negotiate rates and contracts with health care professionals and clients to ensure fair and mutually beneficial agreements.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including advertising vacancies, conducting interviews, and conducting necessary background and reference checks.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all recruitment activities.
- Collaborate closely with the operations team to facilitate the seamless on-boarding and management of health care professionals.
- Cultivate and expand business relationships with both new and existing clients within the health care division.
- 2+ years of professional recruitment experience, preferably within the health-care industry but not mandatory.
- 1+ year of Business Development experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with candidates, clients, and team members.
- Ability to present yourself professionally and confidently.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities to ensure successful placements and contract negotiations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills to effectively prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Salary: We offer a competitive salary based on your experience and qualifications.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and contribute to our mission of providing top-quality health care staff to our valued clients. We look forward to receiving your application!
To apply, please submit your resume with your relevant experience.
Emerald Nursing Team