Emerald Locums part of Emerald Nursing partners with leading health-care providers in Ireland and are dedicated to providing high-quality locum doctors and other health-care staff. We are a leading recruitment agency for temporary nurse, locum doctors and health-care assistant vacancies in the Republic of Ireland, and have filled thousands of hard-to-fill health-care shifts.
Our mission is to provide health-care providers with the highest quality health-care staff, while maintaining a commitment to ethical business practices, ongoing education, and community involvement.
Job Description: As a professional recruiter for our locum doctor division Emerald Locums, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and placing locum doctors for our clients. You will work closely with our clients to understand their needs and ensure we provide them with the right locum doctors in a timely and efficient manner. You will also work closely with the locum doctors to ensure they have a positive experience working with us. In addition to the recruiting responsibilities, you will also have the opportunity to work on business development activities for the locum doctor division.
- Develop and implement a recruitment strategy to attract locum doctors with the right experience, specialities, and availability.
- Business Development with new and existing clients.
- Screen and interview locum doctors to assess their suitability for our client’s needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with locum doctors and business clients to ensure a positive experience for both parties.
- Negotiate rates and contracts with locum doctors and business clients.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish, including placing job ads, conducting interviews, and completing background checks and reference checks.
- Maintain accurate records of all recruitment activities.
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure the smooth on-boarding and management of locum doctors.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with new and existing clients in the locum doctor division.
- 2+ years of experience as a professional recruiter.
- 2+ years of successful business development.
- 1+ years experience recruiting locum doctors.
- Knowledge of the locum doctor industry and its trends, in addition bio-tech space & community pharmacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is desired but optional.
Salary: We offer a competitive salary plus commission based on experience and qualifications.
We look forward to hearing from you!